All mediation participants who are not vaccinated will be required to practice social distancing and wear face masks for the duration of the mediation. Mediation participants may receive a temperature check upon admission to the offices. The following individuals will not be eligible to participate in live mediations and are directed to continue utilizing the video conferencing or telephone services:
- Individuals who have Tested positive for COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 until such person receives a negative COVID-19 test result.
- Individuals feeling ill or experiencing cold or flu like symptoms.
- Individuals who have traveled outside the United States or on an airplane within a 14 day period prior to mediation.
- Individuals with a fever.
- Individuals experiencing shortness of breath or other respiratory issues.
It will be responsibility of the parties attorneys to ensure that their clients meet the eligibility requirements to participate in a live mediation conference.
The only people who will be allowed in the office are the lawyers and their clients. The waiting room/reception area will be closed.
For health reasons we will no longer be able to provide self-serve beverages or snacks. Beverages and snacks will still be available and will be brought to the participants by our staff upon request.
We will continue to clean and disinfect our offices and provide hand sanitizers in all conference rooms. We encourage frequent hand washing and use of sanitizers throughout the course of the mediation conference.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience these policies and practices may cause. The safety of our clients, staff and mediators remains our number one concern and priority. It is our hope that with the implementation of these protocols and procedures that everyone can “Mediate Safe at Mediate First”.