- Stetson University, J. D., with Honors, 1987
- West Georgia College, B.S. Criminal Justice, with Honors, 1984
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- 2011-2022- Assistant County Attorney, Volusia County, Litigation Counsel in State and Federal Court, as well as Workers Compensation matters.
- 2003-2010, Partner, Landis Graham French. Litigation in State and Federal Court handling trucking litigation, commercial litigation, insurance disputes, and condominium association matters while serving as a mediator in approximately 40 cases per year.
- 1996-2003, Associate/Junior Partner, Cameron, Hodges, Coleman, Lapointe, and Wright. Litigation in State and Federal Court handling trucking litigation and general insurance defense matters.
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Court Mediator (Civil Cases).
- Board Member, 2017-2021, Volusia County Bar Association
- President, 2021-2022, Volusia County Bar Association.
Before retiring from Volusia County, Mr. Graham practiced before Courts in Central Florida handling litigation involving motor vehicle accidents, including trucking and other commercial motor vehicles. He has also represented condominium and homeowners associations while in private practice. While working for Volusia County he also handled workers compensation matters, primarily involving presumption claims under Florida’s heart-lung statute.