University of Central Florida in 1979 B.A. Political Science
Cumberland School Law, Samford University, J.D. 1983. (Associate Editor American Journal of Trial Advocacy Law review)
Assistant Public Defender 18th Judicial Circuit
Reinman, Harrell, Silberhorn & Graham P.A. Associate 1984-89
Partner 1989- 1995
Practice experience criminal, domestic, banking litigation, real estate litigation forfeiture law, personal injury, wrongful death first party insurance matters, product liability.
Graham, Moletteire, Mahl and Tuttle P.A
k/n/a Moletteire Injury Law P.A.
Practice devoted to personal injury, wrongful death, medical negligence, product liability, first party insurance litigation.
Florida Bar 1983
United States Supreme Court 1994
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Court Mediator
- Florida Bar Board Certified as a Civil Trial Lawyer 1990 to present
- Brevard County Bar Association (board member 1991-1994)
- Vassar B. Carlton American Inns of Court (Master)
- American Board of Trial Advocates 2010 to present
- Florida Bar Board Certification Civil Trial Law Committee (member 2010-2016; vice chair 2014-2015; Chair 2015-2016)
Personal Interests and Activities
Knights of Columbus
3rd degree member Bishop Verot Council 5845
4th degree member John F. Kennedy Assembly 1593
While attending UCF Bob was the youngest elected member of the
City Council for the City of Edgewood Florida 1978-1980. Bob served as President of the council 1979